This is a video of the whole process of drawing a minimalist nude with iWork's Draw tool.
- Create shapes and lines by clicking with the Draw tool.
- Edit shapes and lines in Graphic Inspector: change colours, thickness and line style.
- Make shapes and lines editable: Format>Shape>Make Editable.
- Make shapes and lines curve: Format>Sahpe>Smooth Path.
- Adjust curves with propellers that stick out of the selected editing point (red dot).
I have skipped a few simple or obvious steps. Let me know if you want to know more, or would like to commission a similar work.
See the previous article in this series: 'Minimalist Nude (4). Work like Picasso' and other posts – finished work, steps and video tutorial on curving lines in Adobe Illustrator. And have a look at the copy of Picasso's dog made in iWork.
This YouTube video was originally made in Apple's iWork/Keynote, exported to iPhoto and then to QuickTime. The QuickTime movie was then uploaded to YouTube.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.