Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Work in Pages on Facebook.

I've set up a separate page on Facebook dedicated to iWork and all things Apple Mac. Join me there as well as on I Work in Pages.

Please don't forget to put a like on the Page.

Questions, suggestions and your own links are welcome.

Click on the graphic panel to go to the Facebook page. You can join me on Twitter at iworkinpages.



This panel is created in iWork Pages. The images are a collage of the card my family made for me with pieces of coloured paper torn from old magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.