Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Master your multimedia - with Pages


Today I received a promotional email from Apple - 'Keep you business in Sync with Mac.'

Normally I give these email only a cursory glance, but today my eye was caught by a 'Master your Multimedia tablet' where iWork, HP Photosmart and Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium (which includes InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc) were grouped together.

I looked at the Adobe suite pricing again - £1,649 or €2,629 . This is, of course, top of the range price. But once again I felt I 'd made the right choice when I opted for Pages instead of more expensive and more complex programmes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.