Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Don't Panic


Two objects won't Group (under Arrange menu.) What's gone wrong?

It happened again to me: panic, two objects won't group...

I was half way to quitting Pages and posting a question on the internet, when I remembered - they both have to be fixed on the page. One of mine was inline.
Go to Wrap inspector,
change inline object to fixed on page.
Group.


So, when you're in a hurry to finish a project, tired and hassled remember: most problems have simple solutions.

Step back and look again at what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.