Monday, July 29, 2013

Running on the road? Put a warning sign on your t-shirt.


Those who read my blog Running with Dogs know about my other passion - running. When running on the road it's important to make yourself visible to others, warn them that you are there.

Here's a design I made in Pages to go on my t-shirt. It is based on the usual widely recognised triangular warning sign on roads.

The runner's figure is drawn with iWork's draw tool (pen). Behind it is a white triangle, a slightly reshaped Triangle from the Shapes menu. And at the back is the red triangle with rounded corners. I made it from the Rounded Rectangle, which is available in the Shapes menu. I made the  shape editable (Format > Shape > Make editable), then deleted one of the corners and reshaped the triangle.

Click on the picture to go to CafePress to see this and other t-shirts and products with this design. Contact the editor if you want to commission similar.


Read more in my new book 'iWork for Mac OSX Cookbook' (2012), follow me on Twitter at iworkinpages, like my page I Work in Pages on Facebook and add me to your circles on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.