Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summertime. (Drawing in iWork)


Here is another design I made dreaming of a good relaxing summer.

It consists of several overlapping shapes. The woman's body is one continuous line with a number of editing points. The left hand is a separate shape and so is the hair. Shapes have gradient colour fill. The Sun on the right is an earlier design (see here).

The larger shape has image fill instead of colour fill.


In the picture below you can see the editing points. You can add (Command+Alt and move cursor over the contour of the shape, let go when pen with plus sign appears) or delete (select an editing point and hit delete) as many points as you like.


In this close-up you can see the curving handles of an editing point. Click on the tip of the 'propeller' and drag to change the curves of the shape.


Read more in my new book 'iWork for Mac OSX Cookbook' (2012), follow me on Twitter at iworkinpages, like my page I Work in Pages on Facebook and add me to your circles on Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.