Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Design t-shirts in iWork Pages.


I was working on a t-shirt design today and decided to remind the readers of this blog that with iWork tools you can make text and graphic patterns to put on t-shirts, mugs, badges and bags.

Once you've done your design, there are several on-line t-shirt printing services that will take care of the rest.

Here, in the picture, is a t-shirt with a very simple design I made entirely in Pages.

Click on the image to go to CafePress website to see or buy it.

For a few tips on how to make it, read this previous post: 'Using Pages to Make T-shirts.'

Read more in my new book 'iWork for Mac OSX Cookbook' (2012), follow me on Twitter at iworkinpages, like my page I Work in Pages on Facebook and add me to your circles on Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.