Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Squares Puzzle. (a video)

Here is the Squares puzzle solution, step by step.

I still don't understand how I've counted 51, when I first tried. I can only find 40 now. Let me know if you see more.

I made this video in Apple iWork Pages by making screenshots of a table with highlighted squares (cells). Then I put each screenshot into Keynote slides and added text. I've used the Storyboard template.

After finishing the slideshow I exported it to QuickTime.

The background music is by Dan-0 from Danosongs.com.  Thanks, Dan-O!

Apart from the puzzle, this is to illustrate the many uses of tables in iWork. Read my previous posts here, herehere and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.