|Finished photo with a Poppy|
Here is a simple how-to:
- Drop a photo of yourself into a Pages document;
- Next, insert a photo of red poppies or a snapshot of the British Legion Poppy Appeal lapel poppy;
- If there are many poppies in the photo put a mask on it to leave just one;
- Remove background with Instant Alpha tool, so that only the red poppy is left;
- Resize and position the Poppy over the photo the way you like it to look;
- Take a screenshot, print to PDF or Jpeg - and use as avatar, favecom, profile picture, etc.
Click on Remembrance Poppies label (here, or below this post) to read other posts about Remembrance Day theme and making your own clipart with poppies.
|Add photo of poppies|
|Remove background with Alpha|
|Mask to leave one poppy|
|Resize and reposition.|