Friday, January 05, 2007

Why Apple?



...this is just a quick note in reply to those who were asking about the pictures of apples on this blog.

I love apples - the taste and the look, and I spend some time in my garden admiring them and taking pictures of apples and apple trees. There are 42 trees in my orchard, mostly Reinettes, a few Boscopps, a Winter Banana and some others. Unfortunately, I have no Macintosh Apple trees, not the variety commonly planted here in Normandy... If you live in the area and have a Macintosh Apple, let me know, I'd love to have one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.